Terms and Conditions
The purpose of this website is to share information about the activities and publications of The Prajnya Trust. The purpose of this payment gateway is to facilitate donations to support the activities of the Trust.
- Prajnya is able to receive donations only from Indian citizens (passport-holders). Only Indian account-holders may use the payment gateway.
- Donations are non-refundable.
- Donations to the Trust will be acknowledged with an 80G receipt. The receipt will be prepared one week after the donation transaction.
- If your donation will not bear your name (for instance, because you are donating from an account that bears another name), please send us an email with the transaction details and the correct receipt information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is an error in your transaction (for instance, wrong amount, sent it twice), please let us know within 24 hours with an email, transaction and contact information. We will contact you about the problem.
- If you would like to indicate a specific use for your donation (corpus funding, event funding, operations, or a particular cause), please send us an email: email@example.com.
By virtue of using this website and payment gateway, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.